Already signed up?
Need any help using the online site?
- Please contact Reception in person to obtain your login details and password.
How does it work?
Once you are set up but there are a few steps to protect your details and ensure confidentiality:
- Obtain your unique password from us (please bring in photo ID (e.g. passport, driving licence) and proof of address to confirm identity).
- Visit our secure SystmOnline website by clicking on the link above, enter your login name and password.
- You will be asked to change your password – if you forget it we can issue you with a new one!
- Each login and password is patient specific.
- We cannot link multiple patients under one login due to NHS Confidentiality, so each person needs to sign up for their own login.
- Once you have submitted your request you will receive confirmation.
- Please allow two working days to process online medication requests.
- Only medications listed as a ‘repeat’ can be requested directly however you may add in details of further medications on the submission page.
- Please be aware that not all appointments are available online to allow equal access for our non web user patients.