- Opening Hours
- Clinics & Services
- Patient Group, Information & Feedback
- Meet the staff
- Confidentiality & policies
- New patients
- Contact details/ getting here
- GDPR Notices
- COVID – 19 PANDEMIC INFORMATION
We confirm that due to recent developments in order to adhere to the guidelines for social distancing, please be aware that the doors to River Lodge Surgery, Anchor Field Surgery and School Hill Medical Practice are now closed, as of Wednesday 25th March 2020.
However WE ARE OPEN for PREBOOKED appointments only. *Ringmer site 8am to 4pm only
We are operating a Telephone Triage System.
Do not go to the surgery if you have not called first.
If you have an appointment :
When you arrive at the surgery please ring the door bell and please stand behind the line when you enter.
Please respect our staff and keep a distance of 2 metres on entering
Before entering you will be asked if you have a:
· New continuous cough and/or
· High temperature
· If you have you will be asked not to enter and to contact 111 website or phone.
· Emergency Health needs call 999